2008/05/28

Dude,im ruined

Dude,i'm ruined right now.. i lost three of my best friends, and the most important is i lost MY PARTNER IN CRIME.. i lost her just because i'm thinking about my own ego.. i don't know what to say to her.. all i have to say is "i'm sorry b**, i'm selfish.. i don't think about your feeling.. i know you're really mad at me about that.. i've made a horrible mistake.. and i don't know what the hell am i thinking that day. dude,im sorry for real" that's the word i wanted to say to her,but i don't know how!!!now, everyone is staring at me and calling me a "back stabber!" and i accept that because, i am.

one word "WILL YOU JUST KILL ME!!!!!!"

2 komentar:

caby ft byca mengatakan...

everythings gonna be alright , hehehe zzz

Albella Soedarsono mengatakan...

halo mar . its over . dont ever talk about it again . because .... gue juga udh ga mikirin kok . tapi jangan diulang mar karena ga semua bisa nerima gitu aja kan ? sipsip . with love albellelelee